Faster is better than slower. Czevina Hack Engine goes to Splendid Quality with Quantity.

2007年8月19日日曜日

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Parents are away on vacation; I've got the house to myself, and right now I'm working in the mailroom (sort of) ,Metroid Prime 3 Video: The First Hour August 18th, 2007 Posted in 1.,[ 1010] Small and blurry, but I think you can read it.

and irate as hell. Wii News & Articles | No Comments ». ): 2/5 Guitar Hero Rocks the 80s (PS2: music/rhythm): 3. Original post: Hardcore? by at Google Blog Search.So I'm finally back in MTL. At least I didn't get stuck with Metroid 3. My father ticked me off the whole way home, telling me where and how to drive like i'm blind.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
posted with amazlet on Sat Aug 4 08:20:13 GMT+0900 2007
Provided by Nintendo
Review Average : 5.0
Selling Ranking(売り上げランキング): 19

0 件のコメント: